Have a question? Send us an email
Dr Paws Altona North
221 Millers Road
Altona North Victoria 3025
Dr Paws Altona North Veterinary Clinic
221 Millers Road, Altona North
4.5 117 reviews
- Lisa Nottelmann ★★★★★ a week ago I would highly recommend Dr Bethany and her team. My Greyhound had to have 12 teeth removed and the team at Dr Paws was supportive and professional. They were reasonably priced for the surgery and post op check up the next morning was … More appreciated. Thank you Lucy bounced back like a legend!
- Amanda Ayad ★★★★★ a week ago My two cats have been going there for a while now and Bethany & Hannah have both been amazing throughout the years. Recently adopted a puppy from a shelter who has been ill and both Bethany & Hannah have been really supportive and … More attentive to his treatment whilst providing top tier advice. Would recommend this clinic to everyone! very happy with them.
- George Plumb ★★★★★ a week ago Very professional friendly caring approach. They kept us informed through the process and even sent a photo of our dog in recovery.
- Tania Woodward ★★★★★ 2 months ago Great customer service, All so friendly and knowledgeable in which made our experience great.
- Elissa Istvan ★★★★★ 2 months ago The only vet that my pets have ever been happy to go to! Highly recommend
- Rich Brown ★☆☆☆☆ 2 weeks ago The only good thing about this clinic is vaccination for life program.
- Jeanette Ziya ★★★★★ a month ago They saw us straight away and they were very caring.
- Bojan Cvetkovski ★★★★★ 4 months ago Fantastic place for your pets. Always affordable, and very friendly staff. Extremely clean place too!
- I Can Cook with ANA ★★★★★ 4 months ago Chilli is a very happy costumer!
Staff always kind and professional
Highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
After trying 3 vets finally my dog and I found the right for us. Trustful and caring 🥰
- Marc Wainwright ★★★★★ 7 months ago I recently took my cat to Dr paws in Altona with urinary issues. Dr Bethany was amazing and took great care of my precious boy and had him feeling better in no time! The nurse Natasha was super polite and bubbly, she got us all booked in … More quickly and explained everything very clearly.
Also thanks so much for all the dietary advice! With his special biscuits it will hopefully stop him getting sick in the future. Thanks heaps for all the amazing work!
- June H P ★★★★★ 4 months ago First time puppy mum... Dr Bethany was very friendly & thorough.
All other staff that Stella met were very friendly. Happy we chose Dr Paws.
- Paul Cook ★★★★★ 6 months ago These guys are very good.
I have too many cats, chickens and a dog and at least one of each animal has been to see Dr Paws now.
Our dog is very anxious at vets and as a consequence we have had to 'shop' around at different vets … More over the years, often restoring to an hour long drive to get him seen where we know he could be taken care of by a good vet in RSPCA Burwood.
But since finding Ros and Beth, we have now found a great local vet who we are really happy with... their ability to calm our dog Loki is particularly welcome.
We honestly go out of our way to recommend our friends to use Dr Paws too. We highly recommend them! Thanks!
- Brook Daniels ★★★★★ 11 months ago Sadly after 14 long years we had to have our son put to sleep today. Dr Bethany was the most amazing, caring vet you could wish for. She made the process so peaceful and gentle and our little boy passed on to the other side.
The professionalism … More and the care these guys show their patients is better than anywhere I have ever experienced. The care they gave to our little boy today meant the world to me and my partner.
Could not recommend dr Bethany highly enough.