With the rise of Covid cases in Victoria, the team at Dr Paws Altona North have decided to once again go contactless for all our appointments.
Please understand this is a trying time for all and we have your best interest in mind.
We have a few procedures in place to keep both staff and clients safe during your visit, if you do come in for an appointment please remember the following:
- Call from your car when you arrive, or ring the buzzer at the door and wait for a nurse to serve you. Our door will be locked at all times.
- We will be offering contactless appointments or over-the-phone consults for the duration until further notice.
- Payment can be made over-the-phone or by the clinic’s front door.
- Remember to keep safe distance and to use the hand sanitiser available at reception when inside the clinic.
- If you are experiencing flu like symptoms, are unwell or being tested for COVID-19, please stay at home and call us.